53rd ANNUAL MAIN EVENT AT PIEDMONT LAKE JUNE 10th AND 11th
It’s that time of the year again – a weekend of chasing giant muskies, gathering for a shore lunch and comradery, and the annual OHMC Grand Prize Raffle drawing! Our ‘Main Event’ will be held June 10th though June 11th on Piedmont Lake. This is a two-day event and will run from 5:30 AM Saturday through 2:00 PM Sunday. All fish must be turned in to the Tournament Director by 3:00 PM Sunday via text message (cell phone number provided the night before the event), or in person at the Reynolds Ramp parking lot.
Scoring will be based on the points system with each fish 30” or greater getting 4 points for the fish and additional points for every inch over 30”. For example, a 42.5” fish would earn 4 points plus 12.5 points for a total of 16.5 points. The winner will be the highest total points for the weekend. First and second place will receive trophies at the 2024 banquet.
Back by popular demand, OHMC will be hosting a shore lunch on Saturday at 1:00 PM. We plan to have hotdogs and hamburgers and welcome any side dishes. Drinks will not be provided. When registering, please mark if you plan to attend the shore lunch and if you will have any guests to ensure OHMC provides enough food for everyone. Lunch will be provided at Reynolds Ramp but is subject to change.
The entry fee will be $20 with a $5 big fish entry pool. Proceeds of this event will help fund the OHMC’s contribution to the Minnow Fund.
Piedmont currently holds the state record. Will you land Ohio’s next state record? Come join us for an awesome weekend of fishing and events to find out. We look forward to seeing you all there!
You can register for the event 1 of 3 ways:
- Register online at
- Register Here
- The online registration includes payment through PayPal.
- Via postal mail
- OHMC, 17712 Edgewater, Lakewood, Ohio 44107.
- In person
- Saturday morning from 4:30 am to 5:00 am at Reynolds Ramp.
Once registered, you can launch from any public boat launch.
Here are the rules for the event.
New for 2023 and going forward:
- ALL fish must be photographed on a bump board.
- A to-be-determined identifier released the night before the start of the event must also be present in each photo. It will be found on our social media so be sure to follow us on Facebook (Ohio Huskie Muskie Club Inc) and on Instagram (@ohiohuskiemuskieclub).The identifier must be printed off or handwritten. No fish submissions with a virtual identifier will be accepted (i.e., cell phone image of identifier, edited images overlaying identifier, etc.).
- Fish submissions not on a bump board or without the correct event identifier present in the picture will be disqualified.